IMG_4270 (2).jpg


Our EU immigration service is to provide the most effective way for UK employers to retain and attract labor in the many challenges they face after Brexit. We provide the best solution for employers and employees from EU countries in terms of the formal structure and specific content of relevant immigration regulations.

IMG_5332 (1).JPG

Eu Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

IMG_6880 (1).JPG

EU family permit

If you are not a EEA national, and you are married to an EEA national who lives, or is planning to live in the UK, you may apply for an EEA Family Permit Visa to live in the UK with your spouse and dependant children. You can also be the unmarried partner, family member, extended family member, or carer of an EEA national who lives in the UK.